söndag 21 juni 2009

"Miss U, I guess"


I keep wondering all the time, if we could be together or not.. Few parts of U does I say "no" to, and the other parts are U so sweet and have a great personality. But the things that I say "no" to, are too strong... Because of that I keep wondering and thinkin' all the time around this subject.

For example, last summer I started to know this guy and we were like chattin' 2 weeks, and the 3rd week we went to a movie and after that when we both got home, he sent: "Maybe we can be together" and I said "Yes" to that. And yeah, guess how that worked out? - We were together 2 weeks and broke up, and didn't talk to each other for 4 months, then we were chattin' again and we became close friends.
I don't want to do the same mistake again..

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar